Mailing Labels (Order Mailing Labels/Lists)
Mailing labels or mailing lists contain similar address information as found in The RED BOOK. Information will vary slightly in order to reflect mailing addresses. Orders can be placed by state or zip code. Before ordering, you can follow the links below to learn more. Lists are seeded with information to protect against unauthorized use.
Labels can be ordered on self-adhesive label sheets or in an electronic format. Cost is $50/1000 labels (self-adhesive) or as low as $220/1000 for electronic. An interview process may be necessary to complete an electronic label order.
- Open Electronic Mailing Label PDF order form. (Acrobat Reader required)
- or -
Open Peel and Stick, (one time usage) PDF order form. (Acrobat Reader required)
If you have trouble opening the order form, call 440-247-3561 or use the contact information below to have a copy faxed to you.
- All Electronic Label orders will be reviewed for authorization. Additional information may be required in certain situations. The Red Book retains the right to deny orders without explanation.
- It should be noted that phone numbers, emails and fax numbers are not part of a US postal mailing address. Hence that information is not included.
- Use the 'Print' command from the 'File' menu to print the form.
- All orders must include "Terms & Conditions for Use."
- To better assist you, we have assembled a page featuring our most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) concerning our mailing lists. If you have any other questions or require further clarification, please feel to send us a note.